Debate on crucial financial Bill begins
Parliament began debate on a crucial Bill on the finances of the national and county governments with MPs urging vigilance so that the devolved units are not starved of funds.
Kenya’s chance to raise more taxes slim, says report
World Bank says tax revenue as a ratio of GDP fell to the lowest level in more than a decade in 2018.
Bloomberg | 2 years ago
Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- To celebrate BBI ruling portrays Ruto as insincere
- Rich wazungus who invested in love but are now penniless
- BBI ruling turns spotlight on Raila and his political future
By Oscar Obonyo
- Re-start inclusive conversation to save BBI, Mudavadi says
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike