Universities barred from raising fees as court says decision illegal
The High Court has scuttled plans to increase fees for an estimated 537,000 students in public universities.
By Shadrack Mitty | 1 month ago
Kisii University vice chancellor suspends move to increase fees after protests
Vice-Chancellor John Akama said the increment had been put on hold after consultations, and asked students to resume studies.
Edwin Nyarangi | 1 month ago
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo