Kinoti wants US detectives to join in Kenei killing probe
Kinoti also faulted Kenei’s seniors at Harambee House Annex for not immediately inquiring about the officer’s whereabouts.
By Roselyn Obala and Cyrus Ombati | 1 year ago
FBI pledges support for Kenya in graft war, terrorism
The discussions also touched on Anti-terrorism matters where the US promised to help establish a Joint Anti-Terrorism Task Force in Kenya.
Cyrus Ombati | 2 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western