Ezra Chiloba: After polls storm, I found new purpose in farming
THE STANDARD INSIDER
Former IEBC boss now runs 400-acre Hilmost Farms – which grows maize on large scale for silage making in Trans Nzoia County.
By Gardy Chacha | 1 year ago
IEBC must assert itself and earn our faith in its fairness
I am waiting to understand how election campaigns will be conducted in the prisons. Elections are about candidates selling their agenda to the electorate and offering themselves for election.
Barrack Muluka | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession