Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely
Then came the elephant verdict silencing the BBI reggae and declaring some sections of the president’s Executive Order No. 1 unconstitutional.
By Khatete Bildad Wanjala | 1 month ago
High Court hits Uhuru again, revokes 2020 Executive Order
Justice James Makau ruled 2020 Executive Order risked jeopardising the independence of the Judiciary.
Winfrey Owino and Paul Ogemba | 1 month ago
City sheriff dwarfs Sonko with a huge Sh28 billion budget
The increased allocation reflects the goodwill the newly-created Nairobi Metropolitan Services is enjoying from the State.
Frankline Sunday | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession