Lawyer barred from evicting, mother, sibling from Nairobi property
A lawyer has been barred from evicting her mother and sister from a prime property in Mountain View Estate, Nairobi.
By Julius Chepkwony | 25 days ago
Court stops State from evicting over 1,000 Mathare slum dwellers
Environment and Lands Court in Nairobi has barred the government from evicting more than 1,000 squatters from Mathare Mabatini village.
Kamau Muthoni | 1 month ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again