Ethiopian Airlines tragedy: Man and daughter in vicious fight over wife’s death certificate
The High Court in Nairobi has declined to intervene in a battle between a man and his daughter over the death certificate of his wife.
By Kamau Muthoni | 2 months ago
Ethiopian Airlines to resume Boeing 737 Max flights next week
Ethiopian Airlines will next Tuesday return its Boeing B737 Max fleet into service, almost three years after a crash that claimed 157 people.
Patrick Alushula | 3 months ago
Ethiopian Airlines to resume Boeing 737 Max operations in February
The approval for the aircraft's return comes months after it returned to service in the United States and Europe
Agencies and Mireri Junior | 4 months ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri