Nairobi's fuel dispensers replace charcoal, kerosene with biofuel
Koko distributes its fuel using dispensers around Nairobi that allow customers to buy any amount of fuel using mobile money services.
By Reuters | 17 days ago
Customs agent charged with over Sh10 million tax evasion
The accused person was released on a bond of Sh200,000. The case will be heard on 1st June 2021.
Correspondent | 7 months ago
KRA intercepts 20,000 litres of ethanol at Kenya-Tanzania border
(KRA) has intercepted 20,000 litres of ethanol concealed under a bag of potatoes at the Kenya-Tanzania border in Namanga.
Steve Mbego | 2 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western