Bitter court battles for property left behind by wealthy foreigners
Property worth millions of shillings owned by foreign investors is wasting away in various parts of the country as their ‘next of kin’.
By Daniel Chege | 3 months ago
Killed and cremated? Unravelling Samburu dancer’s widow story
She found love in Malindi and denounced her Belgian citizenship for the rural life of Samburu.
Allan Mungai | 1 year ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga