Minti Motorsport UK are the new owners of East African Safari Rally Classic Ltd
In a press statement published on its website, managing director of Minti Motorsports Jeet Ghose announced the appointment of Lynn Tundo as the managi
By Odero Charles | 2 months ago
Kenya Airways Safari Classic drivers to test machines at KCB Eldoret Rally
Crews gearing up for the 2015 Kenya Airways East African Safari Classic Rally will be testing their machines in the forthcoming KCB Eldoret Rally on July 3 and 4.
Odero Charles | 5 years ago
Champ retires: Its end of the road for Björn Waldegard in Safari Classic
It was end of the road for the defending champion Björn Waldegard as he crashed out of the Kenya Airways East African Safari Classic Rally as cars crossed back to Kenya from Arusha, Tanzania yesterday.
- | 7 years ago
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff