USIU-Africa awards doctoral degrees for the first time
United States International University-Africa (USIU) Saturday awarded doctoral degrees to 21 graduates for the first time ever during its 38th graduation.
By Brigid Chemweno | 4 years ago
State 'not doing enough' to support local investors
"It is sad that in Kenya today, the Government favours foreign investors whereas a Kenyan investor in Nairobi prefers to register a company in a place like Mauritius before registering one in Kenya as a foreigner," Dr Kituyi said.
Lee Mwiti | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession