Two suspects caught with fake Sh6.4m after anonymous tip to DCI
DCI officers arrest two suspects, seize fake currencies in Sh6.4m, USD6.8m and Eur490,000 at an apartment in Kilimani, Nairobi.
By Patrick Vidija | 1 month ago
Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Bitcoin traded above $60,000, closing the gap to its record high.
Reuters | 2 months ago
China swamps Kenya with onions
- DP Ruto pain over Uhuru-NASA plan
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school