Maasai clan goes to court to stop Uhuru directive on disputed land
It is a situation likely to affect 7,000 members of warring Maasai clans in their bid to get a share of the Ntulele adjudication section.
By Robert Kiplagat | 3 months ago
Disputed land in Nakuru sprayed with killer substance
Nearly a dozen farmers from Oljorai Phase Two farm in Gilgil, Nakuru County, are counting losses after harmful chemicals were sprayed on their crops.
Kennedy Gachuhi | 4 months ago
Moving: Lawyer Evans Monari’s tribute to himself
- Huduma Namba declared invalid
- Wilson Sossion: Why I’m leaving ODM
- Masten Wanjala escape: Four people arrested
- ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
- Ruto reacts to the ongoing voter registration