For Obama, it's time for one last laugh at annual Washington dinner
U.S. President Barack Obama will add "comedian" to his resume for a final time on Saturday as he aims to take down the house in his last appearance at the annual White House correspondents' dinner, a night of playful ribbing of both politicians and the news media.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?