Woman denies defrauding clashes victims out of Sh7m
A woman has been charged with conspiring to defraud the Kenya National Organisation for Victims of Ethnic clashes out of Sh7,099,000.
By Collins Kweyu | 3 months ago
Man in court for defrauding Judiciary of Sh12 million
The prosecutor told the court that on another count, Achoka on Tuesday attempted to steal Sh1,000,000 from CFC Stanbic, Kenyatta Avenue branch.
FRED MAKANA | 8 years ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park