Prof Davy Koech reveals how KEMRI was started and why KEMRON was rejected
Prof Koech tells of the pain, blood and tears that went into setting up KEMRI and why he refused to renew the patent for KEMRON.
By Caleb Atemi | 10 days ago
Prof Davy Koech: Sleeping hungry, studying in a rural school and ending up in Harvard
Prof survived on three meals a week, and almost lost his leg after an accident saw him spend three months in hospital under the care of cruel doctors.
Caleb Atemi | 12 days ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege