Safaricom’s allure poses headache for big investors
Safaricom’s dominance does not end in the goods and services market but also stretches into the financial market.
By Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Vodafone, Vodacom reap Sh22b from Safaricom dividend payout
The payment represents a Sh1.37 payout on each ordinary share and is among the highest to be made to shareholders by a Kenyan listed firm.
Frankline Sunday | 1 month ago
Hudaco Kenya: East Africa’s preferred partner for security and telecommunications
Hudaco Kenya should be your preferred ICT Solutions partner as we work with you to grow your business & assist in connecting and securing communities.
Sponsored Content | 2 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels