Varsity plants trees to mark Customer Service Week
University Vice-Chancellor said the institution’s leadership is committed to change the ecology of their environment through planting fruit trees.
By Paul Kang'ethe | 3 months ago
The power of service: We must strive to please the customer
The perception of success of such interactions is dependent on employees who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest.
George Oyuga | 3 months ago
Win for ODM as Coast politicians ditch Ruto camp
- Raila: I’ve always known Uhuru to be a performer
- Archbishop Anyolo asks church leaders eyeing political seats to resign
By Betty Njeru
- Raila's big show in Thika stirs up Mt Kenya region
By Brian Otieno
- BBI could still haunt politicians ahead of polls
By Oscar Obonyo
- Zabron Singers' number 'Sweetie Sweetie' brings back memories of choirs