Bunge Chronicles: MPs should do away with criminal records
Petitioners wanted MPs to save them from having to produce Certificates of Good Conduct when seeking jobs.
By Brian Otieno | 3 months ago
Petitioners want criminal records expunged, good conduct certificate outlawed
The petitioners argue that other jurisdictions expunge misdemeanours and non-violent records from an offender’s record.
Brian Otieno | 3 months ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller