Government commitment on climate change is lukewarm.
Most African nations continue to perpetuate the following practices which impact negatively on the climate despite clumsy coping mechanisms.
By Kamichore Mutindira | 6 months ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identifies suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri