Protest by civil societies on police nominee not genuine
After the National Police Service Commission released the names of the proposed nominees for the post of Inspector General and the deputy, the civil societies immediately came up fighting back.
By - Seth Mwangani | 8 years ago
No fresh negotiations on new constitution-Civil societies tell Kibaki
Kibaki, Raila differences a threat to stability, say clerics
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat