Staunch individualist who amassed wealth but never gave small favours
From pens, textbooks and Isuzu buses to drinks and almost every other industry, the flamboyant businessman’s estate was valued at more than Sh30b.
By Dominic Omondi | 2 months ago
Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
The private sector should seek to influence policy, not just for their businesses and enterprises and investment, but for the common good.
Andrew Kipkemboi | 2 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels