IS hits Syria army with deadliest attacks since 'caliphate': monitor
Islamic State group jihadists have killed 35 pro-Damascus fighters in Syria in their 'deadliest operation' since the fall of the "caliphate".
By AFP | 3 years ago
3,000 surrender from IS Syria bastion as end nears
Backed by the US-led coalition, the SDF renewed its assault Sunday after warning remaining IS fighters their time was up.
AFP | 3 years ago
Hackers take over Malaysia Airlines website with a picture of lizard
A group calling itself "Official Cyber Caliphate" said it hacked on Monday the official website of national carrier Malaysia Airlines (MAS), but the airline said its data servers remained intact and passenger bookings were not affected.
Reuters | 7 years ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'