Cleric not yet buried 10 months later as kin fight for wealth
THE STANDARD INSIDER
At the centre of tussle is an array of prime properties in Nairiobi and neighbouring counties.
By Jeckonia Otieno | 11 months ago
Probe arrest of KBC scribe over retweet
Allow me to condemn in the strongest terms possible the arrest and questioning of Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) journalist Judith Akolo by detectives in connection to her demonstration of her freedom of expression as enshrined in the Constitution.
Kennedy Epalat | 5 years ago
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Pain as families seek help to trace kin's bodies in the Gulf
- Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk