Liquor maker staff protest being denied entry into premises
Africa Spirits and WOW Beverages as well as their directors and shareholders have denied failing to remit alleged taxes between 2016 and 2018.
By Fidelis Kabunyi | 9 months ago
DPP consolidates case against businessman Humphrey Kariuki
In the consolidated case, the DPP has filed only 11 charges instead of the 19 he had proffered in the two previous cases.
Pkemoi Ng'enoh | 1 year ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri