Absa bank works with CBK to resolve license suspension
The bank says that the decision to cancel the transactions was taken to demonstrate a willingness to address fully the concerns of the regulator.
By Fredrick Obura | 1 year ago
Barclays becomes third lender to cut lending rates to 14.5pc
Barclays Bank of Kenya is the latest lender to bring down interest rates in compliance with the Banking (Amendment) Act 2015.
Dominic Omondi | 5 years ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels