Politics of money: ‘Honey, my money is mine, but yours is ours’
Money is a thorny issue in many romantic relationships. Joint accounts do not necessarily mean there will be harmony in the union.
By Graham Kajilwa | 2 months ago
Broke Kenyans opened a record 3 million loan accounts in 2020
CBK says nearly all new loan accounts were from personal and household sector. Most of these loans are small and short-term and were for consumption.
Dominic Omondi | 6 months ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'