Pain as families seek help to trace kin's bodies in the Gulf
Parents whose daughters died recently in the Middle East have been visiting government offices in Nairobi with hardly any help coming their way.
By Mercy Adhiambo | 1 day ago
Fire from oxygen tank blast in Baghdad Covid-19 hospital kills 82
Some 110 people were also injured, Interior Ministry spokesman Khalid al-Muhanna said. Most of the dead and injured were patients.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Iraqis want crackdown on 'sleeper cells' after huge Baghdad bomb
The death toll from a suicide bombing in a Baghdad shopping district rose above 175 on Monday, fueling calls for security forces to crack down on Islamic State sleeper cells blamed for one of the worst-ever single bombings in Iraq.
Reuters | 4 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man attends ‘his’ burial ceremony on leaving jail
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip