Extend audit to security agencies, urges watchdog
All national institutions including security organs should be scrutinised by the Auditor General’s office so as to uphold and enhance accountability, State-funded Kenya National Commission on Human Rights (KNCCHR) has said.
Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
Kenyan schools ordered to display cash audit reports
Education Cabinet Secretary Jacob Kaimenyi told the heads of learning institutions to ensure the directive was adhered to.
Boniface Gikandi | 5 years ago
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’