Kenyan music: A tale of foreign influences, aping?
With regard to music, one of the biggest ironies in the African continent involves Kenya and the former Zaire. How is it that Kenya, initially ruled by an anthropologist, is a mere ant beside the DR Congo music elephant, an empire synonymous with a journalist?
- KIUNDU WAWERU and ABENEA NDAGO | 8 years ago
Mystery of body of Embu-based DCI officer found 400km away near Iten
- Former LinkedIn boss found dead in Nairobi hotel
- Governor Kibwana: I disown my deputy for joining DP Ruto’s camp
- Governor Rasanga pulls out of parliamentary race
- Why I ditched Ruto for Raila, reveals MP Pkosing
- President Kenyatta condoles with family of former Speaker Kenneth Marende