What banks can do to secure systems from cyberattacks
SCI & TECH
most attackers target administrative accounts of junior staff and not senior managers who often don’t manage the systems.
By Stephen Ndegwa | 1 year ago
Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- Barack Obama's step-mother Keziah Aoko dies
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire