New crop of retailers banishes Nakumatt and Uchumi ghosts
At the peak of their powers, Nakumatt, Uchumi and Tuskys appeared infallible in how they conducted their operations.
By Peter Theuri | 2 months ago
With just Sh140,000, trainee staff breathes life into ailing Tuskys
The multi-billion shilling empire built over 40 years, collapsed spectacularly at the start of 2020 bringing to its knees Kenya’s largest retailer.
Wainaina Wambu | 3 months ago
How to ensure family businesses remain afloat after death of founders
Family businesses should have structured knowledge transfer strategy such as training sessions, codification, personalisation and mentorship.
Mworia Kaibung’a | 5 months ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries