Government making huge strides to reduce air pollution, says CS
Transport CS James Macharia said climate change was real, as the country continued to record unpredictable weather patterns.
By Antony Gitonga | 1 month ago
Sensitise public on the dangers of air pollution in cities
The quest for clean air is impossible in big cities like Nairobi, characterised by heavy industrial production and continuous developments.
Caroline Kibii | 4 months ago
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you