Ahero rice farmers 60-year quest for market lingers
Currently, at least 500 tonnes of paddy rice is lying at the Ahero National Irrigation Authority (NIA) stores due to lack of market.
By Kevin Omolo | 3 months ago
Sh18b road project opens up Nyanza, reduces accidents
Over the years, the key road linking Migori, Homa Bay, Kisii and Kisumu counties deteriorated, almost killing the area’s economy.
Eric Abuga | 6 months ago
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism