NBK privatisation advisors picked 9/04/09
The Privatisation Commission of Kenya has picked transaction advisors for the National Bank and Kenya Wine Agencies deals expected to be concluded before the end of the year. Pricewaterhousecoopers will lead the consortium providing services in the sale of National Bank while Standard Investment Bank will lead the service providers in the privatisation of the Kenya Wine Agencies Limited.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI