Brand manager ‘awards’ her own
By By Cate Mukei
| February 14th 2014
By Cate Mukei
A senior brand manager at an international company has been influencing the award of marketing contracts to a company she co-owns. The woman, a mother to a young son, has been getting many contracts from the international company.
The international FMCG firm is a leading manufacturer of detergents and other products used in home care. As a senior brand custodian, she has the authority to award tenders and contracts to any company but moles at the organization say she has taken her scheme too far, and should now slow down.
High court blocks arrest of CBK Governor Njuguna Ndung'uThe High Court has blocked government agencies from pursuing claims of abuse of office against the head of the central bank, his lawyer said on Friday, pushing back a decision on a case that could trigger economic ructions.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
FKF President Nick Mwendwa quits
By Paul Ogemba
- MP's car burns to a shell minutes after parking by driver
- Woman seeks Sh200,000 monthly child upkeep from Senator Ole Kina
By Paul Ogemba
- President Uhuru opens up on working with military
- Uhuru to wealthy nations: Covid will not be defeated by shutting us off
By Betty Njeru
- Hope for Kenya students as Canada promises to re-look into immigration practices