Brazilian football icon Ronaldinho, months after release from jail, has ventured into music.
Ronaldinho, 40, was arrested along with his brother in Paraguay last year for allegedly trying to access the country using fake passports.
They were later released and placed on house arrest at the Hotel Palmaroga, Asuncion.
According to The Sun, Ronaldinho plans to release 8 songs this year, after making an appearance in a music video, Tropa do Bruxo’s latest single.
In the video, the World Cup star is seen donning one of his iconic ‘Kangol’ hats while holding a drink as a video vixen twerks next to him. He is also seen dancing by a swimming pool, swarmed by women.
- READ MORE
- Ronaldinho’s mother dies aged 71 after contracting Covid-19
- Mauricio Pochettino compares Dele Alli to Ronaldinho
- Basketball: Emyba edge Lakeside to register second win at Nyayo
- Football: Starlets star Shikangawa eyes European clubs after Form Four
- Celebrating Women: Kenyan female footballers turn heads in European clubs
- Rugby: Nakuru eye first Kenya Cup title in seven years
In March 2017, Ronaldinho released his first single called 'Sozinho' or 'Alone'.
The famed footballer has featured in a number of Brazilian rap videos, as well as the official song used in the Rio Paralympics last year.