The Croatian 34-year-old has reportedly agreed a deal with the Serie A leader until the end of the current season, with the option of extending for a further year.
He will join Zlatan Ibrahimovic in attack and will wear the Number 9 jersey.
Official Statement: @MarioMandzukic9 ? https://t.co/g4peqjiQ7h
Comunicato Ufficiale: Mario Mandžuki? ? https://t.co/gEHRYtZmQL #ReadyToUnleash #SempreMilan pic.twitter.com/NjmFT2ESVq — AC Milan (@acmilan) January 19, 2021
Mandžuki? has won 24 trophies including 1 Champions League, 1 UEFA Super Cup, 1 FIFA Cup World Cup, 9 championships and 12 between National Cups and Super Cups. He is the second-highest Croatian scorer ever with 33 goals in 89 appearances for the national team.
- READ MORE
- Champions League the goal, missing out would be huge disappointment- AC Milan coach Pioli
- Europa League round of 16 draw: AC Milan v Man Utd
- ‘King’ Zlatan Ibrahimovic returns to Manchester United
- UEFA to investigate after allegations of racist abuse towards Ibrahimovic
- Lukaku masterclass helps Inter beat Lazio to go top of Serie A
- Italian federation opens investigation into clash between Ibrahimovic and Lukaku