Holders Bayern Munich will travel to Italy to face Lazio in the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 following a draw done on Tuesday, December 14.
Manchester City will travel to giant slayers Borussia Monchengladbach as Chelsea make the trip to Spain for a tricky clash against Atletico Madrid.
Last season’s semi-finalists RB Leipzig will welcome 2019 Champions Liverpool as Portuguese outfit FC Porto tackle Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus.
Barcelona welcome Paris St Germain to the Nou Camp in the first leg, a clash already beaming with interest.
- READ MORE
- Six worst players to win a Champions League medal over the past decade
- Tuchel reveals Man Utd defeat left him in a 'dark place'
- Man City not clinical enough in 2-0 win against Glabach - Guardiola
- Mendy fires late winner as Real Madrid struggle to beat 10-man Atalanta
- Lewandowski hits goal landmark as Bayern Munich hammer Lazio 4-1 in Rome
- Champions League: Acrobatic Giroud gives Chelsea 1-0 win over Atletico Madrid
Europa League champions Sevilla host Borussia Dortmund, who fired head coach Lucien Favre following a 5-1 demolition by VFB Stuttgart at home.
Italian scoring machine Atalanta play Zinedine Zidane’s Real Madrid in Italy in the first leg.