Harambee Stars winger Ayub Timbe has confirmed his departure from English Championship side Reading FC.
Timbe had signed an initial six-month loan deal at Reading in January from Chinese side Beijing Renhe but the deal was extended until the end of the season after covid-19 interrupted the season.
“My short journey at reading is finished,” Timbe tweeted.
“I want to thank the club, the staff, my mates and definitely every supporter who was with me through this half season. It was a pleasure to be @ReadingFC.
Thank you all and i wish you good luck in the coming season."
- READ MORE
- Sports programme: Ex-Harambee Stars captain Musa Otieno gets ambassadorial role
- Best player! Harambee Stars striker Michael Olunga wins another award
- Kevin Oliech's body arrives at JKIA from Germany [PHOTOS]
- Strong national field for KipKeino Classic at Nyayo
- Stars to watch at Kip Keino Classic
- Kipchoge, Bekele can't afford to slip up
My short journey at reading is finished. I want to thank the club, the staff,my mates and definately every supporter who was with me through this half season. It was a pleasure to be @ReadingFC .Thank you all and i wish you good luck in the coming season. pic.twitter.com/rqxfIfzAsz — Masika Ayub Timbe (@MasikaAyub) July 27, 2020
Reading finished 14th in the standings with 56 points having played 46 matches.