The friendly match between select SportPesa All Stars and Kariobangi Sharks at Kasarani Stadium yesterday ended in a barren draw.
The All Stars coach, Stanley Okumbi, who is also Harambee Stars coach, was using yesterday’s friendly to evaluate his players who are set to face Hull City at KCOM Stadium on Monday next week.
The select side will leave Kenya on Wednesday for the trip for the match many are looking forward to because of the exposure it promises the Kenyan players.
The match will be broadcast on KTN News, Bamba Sport and SuperSport 9 from 9.30pm.
- READ MORE
- Review: Stars coach Mulee is hopeful of positive result in Comoros
- Harambee Stars path to Afcon is now more complicated after another draw at home
- 10 man Comoros dents Stars AFCON 2021 hopes after 1-1 draw
- Harambee Stars seek first AFCON Group G win against leaders Comoros at Kasarani tonight
- Nairobi City Stars complete signing of defensive midfielder Sven from Kariobangi Sharks
- Striker left OUT of Champions League game because he couldn't sit in his favourite seat on team bus