Kisumu mechanic first Odibets big winner in 2020
Leonard Onyango from Kisumu is Odibets first BIG winner of 2020 after winning Sh2.4million from four back to back football bets on Kenya’s fastest betting website.
Speaking during a visit by Odi Mtaani team, the 30-year-old Onyango said the winnings will boost his fledgling business.
“Leonards’ bet slip is one of the most interesting we have seen this year,” said Daniel Macharia, Odibets’ head of bookmaking.
“In the 4 wins, Leonard had 7 winning draw bets and it has paid handsomely. He predicted among others Juve’s draw at Atalanta on Sunday which is quite a feat,” Macharia said.
“I will use this money to ‘endeleza’ my biashara - as well as take care of my family,” citing Odibets’ fast payouts, boosted game odds as his favourites.
Odibets Country Marketing manager, Aggrey Sayi who handed over the big win to Onyango said:
”Odibets offers its customers with the genuine chance to bet small win BIG by allowing users to bet as little as 10 bob.”
- FA bans heading the ball in training for kids under 12Football 1 day ago
- Golf: Late birdie gives Hirani victory at Nyali ClubGolf 2 days ago
- Shujaa hopeful of Main Cup Quarter final spotRugby 46 minutes ago
- Chapa Dimba: Raiders and Dagoretti win Nairobi honoursFootball 1 day ago
- NBA: Rockets cruise past Jazz, Kings keep winningBasketball 2 days ago
- Three decisions for Lampard as Chelsea face Bayern clashFootball 2 days ago
- Deontay Wilder handed six-week suspension after Tyson Fury defeatBoxing 22 hours ago