Beach Volleyball: Kenya eyes 2020 Olympics slot
Kenya women's beach volleyball coach Sammy Mulinge is convinced he has a generation of players who can make it to this year’s Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan.
“The players I have are new to beach volleyball and ready to stay on top of the game for years to come,” said Mulinge in reference to Yvonne Wavinya, Brackcides Agala, Gaudencia Makokha and captain Phosca Kasisi who qualified for the second round of the Africa Zone Five championships set for next month.
Speaking from Dar es salaam, Tanzania yesterday, Mulinge said the four will not rest until thy bag the have continued to gain the needed exposure to enable them qualify for the Olympic Games.
- Shujaa hopeful of Main Cup Quarter final spotRugby 10 hours ago
- 'Racism has won,' says Chelsea defender RudigerFootball 2 days ago
- Ex-Arsenal Player sacked after child sex offences and molestationFootball 1 day ago
- Ighalo kicked off university pitch after students fail to recognise himGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- FA bans heading the ball in training for kids under 12Football 2 days ago
- Deontay Wilder says his huge ring walk costume contributed to his defeatBoxing 1 day ago
- Champions League rule Chelsea broke while playing Bayern Munich – WengerFootball 6 hours ago