Eliud Kipchoge voted BBC Sports Personality's World Sport Star of the Year
The award follows his October 12 exploits where he ran a marathon under two hours hitting the record chart as the first-ever runner to do so.
The 35-year completed 26.2 miles (42.2km) in one hour 59 minutes 40 seconds in the Ineos 1:59 Challenge in Vienna, Austria.
The award comes after President Uhuru Kenyatta honoured him with the Elder of the Order of Golden Heart (EGH) award back in October 20, 2019, during Madaraka Day celebrations in Mombasa.
Six months prior to the Ineos challenge, Kipchoge won the London Marathon for a fourth time.
Kipchoge, who won Olympic gold at Rio 2016, broke his own London Marathon record - set in 2016 - by 28 seconds.
- Eriksen scores first Inter goal, Ajax lose, United heldFootball 2 days ago
- Top guns who crossed the seas, fell in love through athletics [PHOTOS]Athletics 1 day ago
- Beach Volleyball: Coach Mulinge drops twoVolleyball and Handball 1 day ago
- Fitness with disability: Mombasa gym for wheelchair operatorsSports 1 hour ago
- Revealed! Why Tyson Fury wore a 'Nigeria' mouthguard during his win over WilderBoxing 1 hour ago
- Haaland hits 40th goal of season as Dortmund move second Football 14 hours ago
- KPL not sure of prize money for the on-going seasonFootball 2 days ago