Jaffery’s Sports Club unveils a new state of the art football arena
Jaffery’s Sports Club, Nairobi, have added a brand new state of the art astroturf five/six/seven-aside arena at its facility.
The stadium, which was officially launched on December 10 after six months of construction, is estimated to have cost Sh 10 million.
The multi-use facility is of a high quality playing surface with a durable high resilience artificial grass providing maximum comfort and ultimate playing experience for athletes.
It is a 40m x 20m area suitable for five/six/seven aside football, touch rugby and other similar sports.
According to the Club’s Secretary General Mukutar Assaria, the rates of hiring the arena will range from Sh 2000 to Sh 6000 per hour.
“We are happy to have officially launched this facility today. We pride ourselves in offering valuable facilities to the community and that’s why we have built this arena,” said Assaria.
“We can now let out this exclusive facility to the public to enjoy. The cost of hiring the facility will be relative to the time of booking.”
Apart from the arena, the club has an internationally-accredited cricket ground, a fully-fledged gymnasium, badminton court, volleyball court and karate court.
- Injera sprints back into Sevens team Rugby 2 days ago
- Prince Harry reemerges for Rugby League World Cup drawRugby 2 days ago
- Why children could be banned from heading the ball in ScotlandFootball 2 days ago
- Bruno Fernandes plans confirmed by Sporting Lisbon coach Premier League 2 days ago
- Tanzanian striker set to light up the Premier LeagueFootball 2 days ago
- UEFA change Team of the Year formation to fit in Cristiano RonaldoFootball 2 days ago
- Firmino in tears as Liverpool teammate Alisson assists emotional baptism [PHOTOS]Football 2 days ago