Athletics: Vivian to headline Valencia Marathon
After withdrawing from this year’s Berlin Marathon with a tendon injury, Vivian Cheruiyot is set to return to action at the Valencia Marathon on December 1.
The diminutive Kenyan Olympic champion who was ranked number one female marathon in the world in 2018 after clocking a personal best of 2:18:31 London Marathon will be hoping to run an even faster time in Valencia.
After seeing Brigid Kosgei breaking the world record, Vivian, who run five marathons in her career will be keen to show that she is also good on the road like she was on the track. [Dennis Okeyo]
- Dortmund's Witsel out until New YearFootball 2 days ago
- Rapinoe adds a goal for 2020: Helping Democrats win White HouseFootball 2 days ago
- US envoy visits Kipchoge at Kaptagat, pledges support for athleticsAthletics 2 days ago
- Wilson Kipsang survives road accident [Photos]Athletics 2 days ago
- Chelsea boss Lampard to move for Zaha in JanuaryGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Top swimmers in East Africa converge in Mombasa todaySwimming 2 days ago
- Paul Pogba ruled out of AZ Alkmaar clashFootball 2 days ago