Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend opens up on relationship with star
The girlfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo has opened up on her relationship with the Juventus superstar.
Georgina Rodriguez has been dating the 34-year-old - who is nine years her senior - since 2016.
The couple shares one daughter together, while Ronaldo has three other children from surrogate mothers.
And Georgina - who now works as a model - has revealed to the Sun how she and the Portuguese international first met.
Gina recalled: "Our first meeting was at Gucci, where I worked as a sales assistant.
"Days later, we saw each other again at another brand's event.
"It was then that we could talk in a relaxed atmosphere, outside my work environment. It was love at first sight for both."
Georgina lives with Ronaldo in Turin along with children Cristiano Jr (8), twins Eva and Mateo (2) and their daughter Alana Martina (1).
But dating one of the world's biggest superstars does have it's pitfalls and Georgina admitted it can be a challenge.
She added: "Being the partner of someone so famous is not easy but I wouldn't change it for the world. What I feel for him is stronger than anything, any kind of pressure."
Ronaldo and Georgina were pictured looking happy on holiday with their family in the Antibes earlier this summer onboard a superyacht.
The forward has since returned to football action, as Juventus kicked off their Serie A campaign on Saturday.
Ronaldo recently admitted he did not know when he would retire but suggested it could be as early as next year.
He said: "Maybe I can leave my career next year … but I can also play up to 40 or 41.
"I don't know. What I always say is to enjoy the moment. The gift is excellent and I have to continue to enjoy it."
The couples recent private life has been dogged by allegations that Ronaldo raped Kathryn Mayorga in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009.
Ronaldo has always denied the accusations by Mayorga, previously stating: "Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in.”
Clark County District Attorney’s Office announced last month it will not prosecute the alleged attack, saying in a statement: “Based upon a review of the information presented at this time, the allegations of sexual assault against Cristiano Ronaldo cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
“Therefore, no charges will be forthcoming.”
- It’s try time as star Ouma recalled ahead of USA legRugby 2 days ago
- FIA says Safari Rally will add adventure to World ChampionshipSports 2 days ago
- Ajowi among six Kenyan boxers given first round byesBoxing 2 days ago
- Tuwei and Kszczot set to clash in Madrid tonightAthletics 2 days ago
- KPL not sure of prize money for the on-going seasonFootball 2 days ago
- Why it is important for players to follow rules and respect othersGolf 2 days ago
- Eriksen scores first Inter goal, Ajax lose, United heldFootball 2 days ago