UFC star smokes marijuana during training, passes it to fans [Photos]
Nate Diaz lit up a joint and then passed it around the fans as he worked out ahead of his UFC return.
The popular Californian fights for the first time in three years on Saturday when he takes on Anthony Pettis.
And he sparked controversy by lighting up at the open workouts before revealing it was a perfectly legal CBD joint from his own line of cannabis products.
"I gotta smoke the weed after the fight," he joked.
"[The rise of CBD] is crazy. It's real cool that everyone's up on game now. They stuck their head in the bucket a bit after we brought it to their attention.
"It was popping up everywhere so we made our own, Game Up Nutrition, me and my brother."
Diaz's last fight was a narrow points decision loss to Conor McGregor in 2016, five months after he choked out the Irishman in their first fight.
And the 34-year-old feels he is finally getting the respect he deserves for his performances.
"I think I am, because I took it," Diaz said. "No one at the whole roster for the last three years, no one even reads the blueprint. I’m like, 'It’s right there. Why don’t you go take it?' Nobody did.
"Tomorrow if somebody jumps up and says they’re the man I’m taking that position."
Diaz and McGregor have continually been linked with a trilogy fight but the former was making no promises.
"I can’t tell you (what happens after this fight),” he said. "I'm going to fight this weekend, and time will tell on all that stuff; we’ll see what happens."
- Man United fined by FA for players misconductPremier League 1 hour ago
- Manchester United hilariously torn apart online after disastrous loss to BurnleyFootball 1 day ago
- PSG star linked with move to Old Trafford but Utd are wary of repeating mistakes made with SanchezFootball 8 hours ago
- Former Super Eagles star Ikpeba to grace Soya galaSports 1 day ago
- World Cup Qualifier draw results are out! Kenya drawn in Group E with Uganda, Mali and Rwanda Football 2 days ago
- Teenager Gauff stuns Osaka in MelbourneTennis 4 hours ago
- FA hit back at Klopp and Guardiola Premier League 1 day ago