Harry Maguire 'arrives at Man Utd to complete medical' ahead of £80m transfer
Harry Maguire has reportedly been filmed arriving at Manchester United's Carrington training camp to complete his medical.
The Red Devils agreed on an £80million deal with Leicester City for Maguire on Friday, subject to the England international passing a medical.
A van with tinted windows and a Triple S Sports & Entertainment Company logo was filmed arriving at Carrington on Saturday.
The management group is the one used by Maguire, and it is believed that the centre-back was inside the vehicle entering the training ground.
Manchester United have been in hot pursuit of Maguire all summer and previously had a £70million bid for him rejected by the Foxes.
They returned with an £80million bid just six days before the end of the transfer window and Leicester City agreed to the sale.
Speaking after landing the defender Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed he's looking to get a few more deals over the line.
He told PA: "We're still hoping one or two deals can be done. We've been working on cases for a long time and suddenly the deal can be done when it's dragging on.
"As a club we've had targets, but as a coach and manager when you go out on the pitch you have to work with the ones you have.
"You can't think 'what if he comes' or 'if he's sold'. The reality is you have to work with the ones that are there. I've never been thinking 'I'll play him there but he's coming in'.
"Everyone who has been in pre-season has a big part to play and most of them have impressed.
"But it (transfer speculation) doesn't stop (after the deadline) because you still have to plan for the next transfer window and next summer."
- Cristiano Ronaldo breaks down in tears during TV interview after seeing late dad Football 8 hours ago
- Hazard to make Real Madrid debut in La LigaFootball 2 days ago
- World reacts to Kamworor’s new Half Marathon recordAthletics 7 hours ago
- Malkia Strikers make false start in JapanVolleyball and Handball 18 hours ago
- Hunt for playoff spots startsBasketball 2 days ago
- Sharks prey on Leopards at Kasarani as Tusker host Mathare UnitedFootball 2 days ago
- Kamworor smashes world half marathon record in CopenhagenAthletics 1 day ago