KCB, Mwamba book Kakamega Sevens quarters
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) RFC joined KCB and Nakuru in the Kakamega 7s quarters after winning at least two of their opening pool stage matches.
Others who have qualified are Nondescripts, Mwamba, Impala and National 7s Circuit defending champions Homeboyz.
Kenya Cup champions KCB started the circuit strongly with a massive 36-10 win over MMUST with new signings Johnstone Olindi and Levi Amunga joining Isaac Njoroge and Davis Chenge on the score sheet.
The bankers continued with their impressive start by defeating Kisii 41-0 to make the last four with Michael Wanjala, Vincent Onyala, Isaac Njoroge, Elphas Adunga and Shaban Ahmed providing the tries.
KCB finished the day on top with a comfortable 29-7 victory over their arch-rivals Kabras Sugar, who dropped to the Challenge Trophy after losing 24-5 to MMUST.
John Bahati and Timothy Mmasi got the students off the track for a 7-0 lead.
- Man in connection with racial gestures and chants during Manchester derby in TROUBLEFootball 2 days ago
- Beaten Andy Ruiz Jr wants Joshua rematchBoxing 2 days ago
- Pep Guardiola speaks after suffering a 2-1 derby defeat at home to Man UtdFootball 2 days ago
- MMUST RFC lands new shirt sponsorship Rugby 2 days ago
- Tiger Woods' niece finishes fourth as Henseleit of Germany wins the Magical Kenya Ladies Open Golf 2 days ago
- Leicester break club record with 4-1 win at VillaFootball 2 days ago
- Cecafa Senior Challenge: Harambee Stars beat TanzaniaFootball 2 days ago